Monday, April 1, 2013

Challenge # 59 Tag Your It!


Happy Monday!!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week in our "Pastel Colors" challenge!
Once again we had such a fantastic turn out, we enjoy visiting each blog and seeing your creativity in action! Your Creations were all Fabulous!!
Choosing winners each week has become harder and harder, everyone's inspirations are truly Amazing!!

Our  theme this week is
"Tag Your It"
(you must have a tag somewhere on your project
ie: a tag, a sentiment tag, image on a tag
etc to qualify for a prize)

A Huge big thank you to our Two Fantastic Sponsors Last Week


QKR Stampede  

Winner of their Prize of 5 digital images of winner's choice 
is :

#52 Kim D





Winner of their  $15 Gift Certificate to  Wings & Willows online store 
is :

#48 Heidi 

Congratulations !!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until March 31st to claim your prize!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!


5 Top Picks
by the Design Team 

#7 Dunja D

#37 Katie Tate 

#60 Andrea N

#97 Blankina 

#147 Mags 

Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!

Again, a huge thank you to everyone who played along with us,
You all are winners in our eyes!!!


Our Wonderful Sponsors this week are


The Stamping Chef was born in November 2012, after I (Tamara) decided to switch from the scrapbook community to the crafter's side of designing. Drawing is my passion, and my style is fun, cute and doodlish..I think =D.  I love to see images come to life when they're colored by amazing crafters. Creating digital images can be a tedious process, but I love each and every step of it. I have a lovely bunch of ladies standing next to me, creating, giving me advice, and help me every where they can. I'm so totally new in this great adventure, but I love it! It's so totally different than I'm used to. I hope I can provide you with loads of cute, happy, funny images you can work with. Come over and join our Facebook Fan Page - lots of  fun things happening, weekly challenges with special images, chat with me (Tamara) and the design team.  Be a follower of  The Stamping Chef blog to stay up to date on all the going on's in the kitchen

The Stamping Chef is offering a Fabulous $10 Gift Certificate to their online shop!




Eureka Rubber Stamps offers some wonderful hand calligraphy verses, beautiful large alphabet letters and backgrounds perfect to use as monograms or to compliment your verses and greetings, fine art animals, whimsical valentine characters, and lots of cute Christmas and birthday stamps for cat and dog lovers. Join us on facebook and receive some fun specials not available to everyone. And, make sure you visit our blog!! Eureka Stamps offers both digital stamps and unmounted red rubber stamps. 

One winner will receive their choice of 5 digital images from Eureka Stamps 


We are excited to  Welcoming our Guest Designer
 this week
My name is Sandra Janssen, 26 years old and married to the love of my life. I am from The Netherlands.I have been crafting as long as I can remember. As a child I started crafting with my grandmother, we made 3-D-paper pieced cards. She also tried to teach me how to crochet and knitting, but since I am left handed and she is right handed, it didn't quite work out. About 8 years ago, I found out about scrapbooking and did that for a very long time, but it bothered me that I just couldn't finish a lay-out in 1 evening. I usually took me about 2 or 3, and I began searching for things I could just do in 1 evening. On the internet I saw people creating the most beautiful cards, with the same materials I used for scrapbooking. A new addiction was born, I managed to make 2 cards on one evening! I have been coloring with Copics for about 2 years now, and I totally love it. For me, it doesn't matter whether they are rubber stamps,clear stamps or dig stamps, I love them all!

Sandra created this Gorgeous Tag Card using
 Eureka Stamps digi 26404 Flower Girl 


Be sure to stop over to Sandra's  blog and leave her some love !!
Thank you so much Sandra for joining us!!!


 FABULOUS INSPIRATION from our Wonderful Team Designers

Showcasing The Stamping Chef 

note- Culinary Claire will be released on April 2nd!








note - Abigail will be Released on April 2nd 


 Ruza





 Mei




  Mian


Note -Say Cheese will be released on April 2nd


Showcasing Eureka Stamps 

Laine




 Mei









 Wendy




Thanks Ladies, Another Fabulous Line Up!!!

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project
on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.
You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like!
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge.
Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

We would love to have you join us as a Guest Designer please add GDT after your name! 
If you do not have your email advertised on your blog please send email to Jacki 
with LTC GDT in the subject line.
I really want to offer you a chance to be a Guest Designer 


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for chosing me in your top5 , hope you all had a great Easter, will try to join the tag challenge aswell.

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations from the Dt's and another great challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking me in your Top 5 for last week's challenge. Well done to all the other Top 5 and the winners too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Ladies, thank you very much for picking my card in your TOP5, i am so glad you liked my creation.
    Think i will be back with this challenge in a few days, great challengetheme and gorgeous DT Creations.

    Have a great week Ladies,
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant samples from the DT, thank you for the challenge and the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards DT, great challenge, hope my inside tag will suit the challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for chosing me in your top 5!
    I am so glad, that you liked my creation.

    Well done to all the other Top 5 and the winners too.

    nice greeting from Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!