Monday, September 8, 2014

Challenge #132 ~ Flowers and Stitching ...

Happy Monday!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 
"Color Inspired Challenge" last week.

We had a fantastic turnout with so many amazing submissions showcasing the lovely colors! The team and I had an awesome time visiting your blogs to see your creativity in action! Fabulous Job!!!

A Huge "Big" Thank You to last weeks Sponsor 


The Winner of a $15.00 Gift Certificate is ... 
# 7

Congratulations Kathie!! 

Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #131 WINNER in the subject line so that we
 can get your prize information sent to you.
You have until September 21, 2014 to claim your prize!
Our NEW Winner's Badge will be emailed to you with the prize information.

Our TOP 5 PICKS for this week are ...
#17 Suzi 
#11 Rora 
#1 Margaret
#15 Andree Clark 
#5 Sherryn 

Congratulations!!!
Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #131 TOP 5 in the subject line so that we can send you our TOP 5 Badge.

A BIG HUGE Thank You to everyone who played along with us last week!
You are ALL Winners in our eyes!!!

*****************************************
DESIGN TEAM CALL 
WE ARE LOOKING FOR 2-3 TALENTED CRAFTER'S
TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE 
A DESIGNER FOR LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE
send me an email with your blog address to  Jackie at
lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 

please add DT CALL TO SUBJECT LINE 
call ends on Sept 26, 2014

*****************************************

Our Fabulous Sponsor for this weeks
 Flowers & Stitching Challenge
 is

A Day for Daisies provides themed categories of over 1,000 digital illustrations, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cute kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions.

Offering a $12.00 Gift Certificate to Winner!

Flourish with a Bling is an Australian company that has their own range of beautiful flourishes, vines, pearls, gems and more. And just recently, Flourish with a Bling have introduced their own range of gorgeous flowers.
You can contact us or find all our products on our easy-to-use website  www.flourishwithabling.com.au.

Offering a $15.00 Gift Certificate to WINNER!


Hello All! My name is Mei. I have only been cardmaking for about 2 years but my tremendous love for it has inspired me to open up my very own online store! Yours or Mine Paper Crafts is a place where you can purchase supplies to create your own projects, or view my gallery for inspiration! We carry brands like ... The Greeting Farm, Penny Black, Spellbinders and many more! All of the brands and products we carry are items I have personally used for my own projects, and I feel are awesome products that you would like as well. It is my pleasure to sponsor this week's challenge at Love to Create with a $10 voucher to my store.

Offering a $10.00 Gift Certificate to Winner!

Please join us in Welcoming our Guest Designer this week!!

Claire
Hi, I'm Claire and I'm really honored to be joining this lovely talented team as Guest Designer. I live in the UK and I've been crafting for years. I've tried lots of different crafts over the years but since I discovered rubber stamping about 8 years ago I've been addicted. I love to try new techniques and mess around with ink and paint but I also love to colour. When I'm not crafting I work for a mental health charity and my job can be really stressful so I love to escape to my craft room after a hectic day at work.

Claire's beautiful card using ADFD Wind in my Hair
The stitching in my project is the tulle that I
stitched into a frill.

Please stop by Claire's Blog to see all of her fabulous designs,
and leave her some love!

NOW for some inspiration by our Amazing Designers!

Chris
ADFD Curvy Birds

Jackie
ADFD Aloha Blooms

Kitty
ADFD Fancy Shoe Fairy

Mei
ADFD Kangaroo Ballet

Michelle
ADFD Aloha Petals

Ruza
ADFD Poppy in my Hair

Sandra
ADFD Flowers in Bottle

We are now offering the WINNER(s) the opportunity to
 join us as a Guest Designer for a future Challenge! 
Good Luck!!!

To play along with this weeks Challenge PLEASE post a direct LINK to your blog post of the card/project using the INKLINKZ below, and LINK back to our Challenge from your Blog. 

Our Challenge RULES have changed. You can only join a
 Maximum of ten (10) challenges with our challenge.
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 
three (3) times per Challenge.

Please DO NOT back-link to cards/projects that you have previously posted!

We hope you will join us this week!!!
Crafty Hugs' ... Love to Create Design Team


6 comments:

  1. Amazing Creations Ladies!! So excited that I was able to play along with you!! It's been way too long!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards and love this weeks theme as it's one I always use :). Absolutely love the tule stitched under the ribbon on Claire's card, fab job as a GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, thank you, so so pleased. Congrats to all other winners too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for selecting my card. congrats to all winners.
    DT cards are awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for selecting my card. congrats to all winners
    awesome cards from DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please delete my entry #7 - it does not qualify.
    Thanks
    Jen L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!